Independence Day is the day of pride and glory for every citizen of the nation. It was the day when the slavery of foreigners was removed forever,and citizens were freed to develop as per the will of the nation and its people. It is the time when people wish the best wishes to others and also spread asense of responsibility and loyalty to the nation. Many inspirational events are also organised by thevarious government and non-government agencies.
On August 15, 1947, India got freedom and this day is a celebration when hundreds and thousands of Indians commemorate the grand sacrifices that people offered to overthrow the British rule. The struggle for freedom India wagged with the British is very well known all over the world.
Hundreds and thousands sacrificed their lives so that you are breathing in the free air of your country today. Always remember their sacrifices. Wish you warm Independence Day wishes!
- Caressed with concern, covered with superiority, drenched in affection, soar in grandeur, enjoy moments of independence in the shade of delight, always feel proud to be acitizen of India. Wish you a happy independence day.
- Let you make a decision to hold your country in esteem and never be oblivious to the sacrifices that were made to offer us freedom. Now it is your turn to make reformations.
- Wage a battle with corruption and hoist the flag of your nation high.
- Wish you all wholeheartedly a happy Independence!
- Freedom is related to mind, faith instils from words, hearts full of pride, memories stored in your souls.
- Salutations to your grand nation and wish you happy freedom day. You should honour every patriot without whom there would have been no freedom and keep politics far away from the independence and sacrifices. We cannot repay their gratitude. All countrymen enjoy this wonderful day of independence.
- Take it with pride to be an Indian and part of the celebrated country. You are bombarded with loads of patriotic wishes on this good day to make it amemorable one.
- Rejoice the spirit of your nation that is free now. It is wished that this day fills your life with affluence and cheerfulness.Warm wishes to all countrymen.
- My heart beats with superiority and swells with gladness to notice the colours of freedom day dispersing joy and cheerfulness all over. Let the glory of this day remain with you always. Happy Independence Day to all out there!
- Countless freedom fighters gave up their lives andthat is why you are breathing in thefree air It is not worthwhile to forget those people.
- Accept with themind, encrust it with pride, put in words of love, and give atouch of glory to all moments of freedom’s day in the shell of joy.
- You are demanded to be free in mind and faithful to your country in as much as you are to your words and keep your head high and soul very powerful and salute your brethren of the country on this great day.